How YOU feel is one of the most under-rated, yet important markers. Any dietary guru that claims their diet is the best is not so interested in how YOU feel. You are your own best health tracker!
The good news is that you have the ultimate power in deciding what's right for you. They can preach all they want, but if you don't FEEL good, well, then I guess they're wrong that their diet is the best.
Pay attention to the signals from your body and you will become the expert, in YOU.
Take The Health Tracker Quiz below to see what type of Body Tracking might be good for you.
There are 4 main categories for Subjective Markers:
How You Feel
- Mental Clarity
- Cravings (psychological and physical)
- GI Function
- Sleep Quality
- Skin, hair, nails
- Anything that bothers you
- Number and quality of bowel movements
- Compromised digestion
- Any other GI discomfort
- Outside Stress (work, commute, relationships, family or close friend illness, pressure, fear, etc)
- Exciting events
- Being busy all the time
- Any external stressors (whether they are self-inflicted or not)