After many years of "trying" to meditate I've finally figured out how to make it actually doable for me.
In my experience working with people trying to lose weight I have found that at least 80% of the struggles come from mindset. The other 20% may be about not knowing what to eat, how to cook, or what's the best diet for them. I can easily fix that 20%, but the other 80% will never happen if someone is not willing to change their mindset.
Juicing is the worlds greatest multi-vitamin/multi-mineral and a powerhouse of phytonutrients because the nutrients are so concentrated. It is excellent for healing, detox, hydration, boosting immune function, and making your skin glow.
Blending gives you a great opportunity to add all kinds of goodies to your drink! Throw in veggies, fruit, nuts, seeds, high-quality fats, yogurt or kefir, protein powder, green powder, spirulina, and so much more.
Making bone broth is actually very easy and takes just a bit of time. It is ideal for those on a budget who are looking to boost their health and their immune function in an economical and delicious way.
In this video I outline the major types of cardio training that should be included in your routine. The name of the game is diversity. If you keep doing the same old cardio, day after day, week after week, your body will adapt. And then you will not see improvement.